Mesgana House Blend
The unique combination of pure Ethiopian coffee beans ensures Mesgana delivers a rich and floral flavor – true to the Ethiopian tradition, yet bold in its presentation, uniting the many Ethiopian coffee varieties into an unrivaled, blended product line.
- Bold flavor profile but not over-powering
- A blend of Kafa and Sidama beans
- Sustainable supply chain/roasted at origin to ensure more value remains with Ethiopian farmers and processors
- Processed: natural/sun dry
- You may use one third (1/3) less coffee for the same flavor as your usual coffee; you may have to experiment a little.
- This is my “daily drink” ground for pour-over (20 on a Baratza Encore grinder). I also like my coffee stronger than the Golden Mean of 1:18 coffee to water (by weight); my ratio is 1:16
- 250 gms, easy-open/easy-close bag with a degassing valve to maintain freshness in every coffee bean
- Blend of Kaffa and Sidama beans
- Aroma: tea rose, mild citrus fruit
- Flavor: dark chocolate, long aftertaste
- Roast profile: Medium