Coffee grounds for home, garden and you
- Healthline: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/uses-for-coffee-grounds#TOC_TITLE_HDR_2
- One Good Thing: https://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/uses-for-coffee-grounds/
- Practical Self Reliance: https://practicalselfreliance.com/uses-for-coffee-grounds/ This is a great resource as it includes instructions and recipes and how-to info.
- Rural Sprout: https://www.ruralsprout.com/coffee-grounds-uses/ Rural Sprout makes a case against using coffee grounds for composting, as worm food, as fertilizer and mulch (https://www.ruralsprout.com/coffee-grounds-in-the-garden/). In most things in life there are pros and cons. This is all cons. Try coffee grounds for these uses yourself and see what the results are. I haven’t had any problems with composting, mulching, etc. as long as the grounds are mixed well with soil, other mulch etc.
- com – Coffee Grounds for Gardening: Pros, Cons, and how to use them. https://www.trees.com/gardening-and-landscaping/coffee-grounds-for-gardening. Good, balanced discussion.