To make perfect coffee every time,
• you need three things – high quality coffee (you will never make great coffee with cheap supermarket coffee), the right grind for your brew method and good water. Then you have to brew it right.
• The best coffee grinder, the best coffee and bottled water from a secret spring in the mountains will still give average tasting coffee if the grind and brewing method are wrong.
• Spoiler Alert – there is no one-size-fits-all grind size.
“This is the best coffee”,
• really means “This coffee tastes best to me.”
• Taste is very, very personal. The best coffee in the world is the one that satisfies you personally.
• Learn what it takes to brew great coffee. Experiment till you find what satisfies you consistently.
You can download a booklet of recommendations and tips here https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/TIZJMWhloA.